To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hilliard, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Occupational Therapy Asst - Part Time (20-29 Hours) - Hilliard, OH
ATI Physical Therapy • Hilliard, OH
Posted 1 month ago
Occupational Therapy Assistant
What’s the Role:
The ATI Clinical team strives to provide the best 5 star customer experience to our patients every day. We look for you to be a champion of ATI's culture and values. The secret to success at ATI is to exceed customer expectations by providing the highest quality of care in a friendly and encouraging environment and you are on the front lines of delivery. Our core values of quality of care, teamwork, communication and the friendly factor show in your attitude and day to day interaction with everyone you meet.
Your Purpose at ATI:
You will be responsible for supporting and assisting the Occupational Therapist and/or Clinic Director to implement an individualized plan of care through all phases of occupational therapy. We emphasize compassionate and high-quality care through a comprehensive, thorough, evidence based and customized occupational therapy regimen, restoring patients to full functionality.
What’s Cool About This Job:
ATI is a growing company!
You will have the support and/ or mentoring you need to become the best Occupational Therapy Assistant you can be! We will support your clinical competencies. We work as a dynamic team to crush our business goals by ensuring our patients receive the best care possible in a positive environment.
We offer generous benefits, PTO and Work-Life balance.
- Your days will be busy treating patients, coordinating patient care with the Occupational Therapist, Rehab Techs and Clinic Director.
- You will complete daily patient care notes, progress notes, and other required forms as requested by treating physicians, rehab nurses or insurance companies, case managers and physician referrals. You will provide continuous communication with referring physicians and other referring sources.
- You will be responsible for maintaining the required clinical logs and checklists that are necessary to keep the clinic in compliance with all local and federal requirements.
- Plus, you will have true fun and partnership by participating in patient graduation celebrations, local charity days, dress up days and showing your ATI spirit to the patients, team and community.
What You Need to be Successful:
- Excellent patient care and communication skills with the ability to multitask while providing an exceptional experience for anyone that enters the clinic.
- A passion for occupational therapy and patient care.
- Ability to work closely with all clinic staff to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and create a world-class clinical team.
- Ability to stand, stoop, and move throughout the clinic for your entire assigned shift. This person is on their feet providing amazing care to our patients the entire time they are in the clinic.
- The mindset and determination to emotionally invest and crush all of your work goals.
- All Occupational Therapy Assistants must be licensed, or license eligible in the state they are applying.Other details
- Job Family Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Pay Type Hourly