Benefits Specialist Assistant
Let your excellent communication skills, superb interpersonal skills and an eye for quality get you in the door at this reputable Tulsa company.
Primary job duties:
- Act as a contract product administrator in a product development department
- Work with customers and vendors in an administrative capacity
- Work with custom forms and specification sheets
- Assist the sales force and internal stylist in determining how custom projects will be handled
- Organize correspondence to initiate the execution of custom projects
- Process orders
- Evaluate product discrepancies
- Follow a project from start to finish
- Multi task!
If you meet our client's minimum qualifications, please forward your resume.
HireCall is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Proficient Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and internet usage. You will be given assessments to determine your skills.
Able to file and prepare routine correspondence.
High School diploma or equivalent
A minimum of 2 years verifiable, consistent, high-end administrative experience in a fast paced environment.
Interested candidates should stop by 7131 Riverside Parkway between the hours of 9am-4pm or call Phone number blocked - click to apply to schedule an appointment. Bring to valid forms of government-issued id's. See you soon!
Human Resources Information System (Hris)