Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 28,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers. CDK Global solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
We’re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
From data scientists to sales and client service experts, we’re hiring to support your growth and ours - Green light your career.
We have an immediate opening available for a Heavy Equipment Account Relationship Manager (ARM). Create business relationships and generate sales leads with high-level contacts through face-to-face client site visits. Maintain an ongoing business relationship with current clients to facilitate future sales. Work in conjunction with a specific field sales team. Work under general supervision of the Director of Sales (DOS). High level of proficiency in communication and collaboration. Typically require 1 to 3 years of DMS (Dealer Management System) or industry experience. Functional responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Call reports in Salesforce.com, such as…
- Proactive backlog review to find uninstalled applications – or – applications installed but not claimed
- Coordination with CAMs (Client Account Managers)
- Regular review of client application penetration report
Qualifications & Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Must have Heavy Equipment, Heavy Truck or Automotive Retail experience, ideally 1-3 years or must have 1-3 years of outside B2B sales
- Knowledge of Heavy Equipment, Auto, finance/insurance, Tech industries strongly preferred
- Knowledge of dealership operations & products highly helpful, Front-End/Back-End
- Ability to travel approximately 75% or more is required
- Ideally located near a major metro airport
- Experience using consultative solution selling to align client’s business needs with a solution
- Ability to develop and manage a sales territory
- Persuasive written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced presentation skills incorporating strong sales techniques
Preferred Attributes & Qualifications
- Patience & perseverance
- Good time management skills
- Excellent work ethic & disciplined
- Influential & an excellent relationship builder
- Ability to present new product concepts to marketplace
- Team player with ability to coordinate efforts with channel sales reps to sell
- Demonstrates initiative & is a self-starter, able to work independently & collaboratively
- Solid interpersonal & communication skills in order to close deals and make presentations
- Strong computer skills with current technical knowledge, i.e., proficiency w/MS Office (Excel/PP)
- Keen discovery skills and a desire to challenge your prospects to improve their business processes
We back our Sales force with the strongest infrastructure in the business. CDK provides a top notch supporting cast which gives the Sales employees the back-end support needed to get business done. We will support your career growth with initial and on-going sales training, advanced sales tools and an attractive compensation package designed to reward you for your initiative. We cannot succeed as a world class service company unless we globally attract, motivate, empower and retain exceptionally knowledgeable, talented, and committed employees.
Our employees have a strong work ethic and results-orientation, believe in and support our core values, and reflect the diverse business environments in which we operate. We will offer our employees challenges, opportunities, advancement, competitive compensation and benefits, and personal training and development in an informal, fast-paced, non-bureaucratic environment that is sensitive to work-family and flexible-schedule issues. We will provide technologies that enable our employees to meet our clients' ever-changing product needs and preferences. We want each employee to feel like an integral part of a team that is making a discernible positive contribution to CDK's success. Our goal is to be the clear employer of choice for our current and future employees.
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.
Hardworking And Dedicated
Business To Business