To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mendota, MN
- Areas USA, Inc.
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Chick-FIL-A Supervisors MSP
Areas USA, Inc • Mendota, MN
Posted 2 months ago
Take your job to the next level!
We are hiring Chick-fil-A Supervisors at the Minneapolis-St Paul Airport!**
Earn $17.00per hour.
Great Benefits, Great pay, healthcare, vision, dental, and free meals!!!!
Looking for great people to join our fast paced environment. Must be able to give excellent customer service, and multitask.
Job Types: Full-time
You know Chick-fil-A, you love our food, now work in one of the best establishments in business today!!!
Work Authorization: United States (required)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 /hour
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Employee discounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
- Free Uniforms and Free Shoes.
Position Title: Supervisor
Reports To: Concept Manager
Status: Non - Exempt
Class: Full Time
This position will supervise the employees in the shift operations and aid in the operation of the restaurant to achieve customer satisfaction, quality service, compliance with corporate/franchise policies and procedures. Position is responsible for operations in a shift in the restaurant. Monitors shift revenues.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Supervise the shift's operations in the restaurant and liaise with the kitchen staff to ensure smooth operations, compliance with procedures and safety regulations and that an optimal level of quality service is achieved.
2. Supervise the restaurant employees; recommend hiring, schedule, train, resolve problems, provide open communications and recommend discipline as appropriate.
3. Respond to customer needs, issues, comments and problems to ensure a quality experience.
4. Update the cash register system and compile and prepare various reports to aid in the administration of the restaurant.
5. Supervise the maintenance/sanitation of the restaurant and equipment during the shift to protect the assets, comply with regulations and ensure quality service.
6. Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned.
AREAS SUPERVISOR JOB DESCRIPTION
Skills and Requirements
1. Minimum High School Diploma, some College preferred.
2. One to two years of employment in a related position.
3. Requires a working knowledge of food and restaurant services, policies and operations.
4. Ability to read, count, add, subtract, write and record numbers.
5. Ability and skill to perform simple computer data entry.
6. Ability and skill using 10-key adding machine by touch.
7. Accuracy and speed sufficient to process deposits and change orders.
8. Ability to work alone during long periods of time
9. Ability to repetitively perform proper bending and lifting techniques to handle up to 50 pounds.
10. May require knowledge of computer equipment or other technical devices or broad knowledge in several operational areas.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand for long periods of time, use hands and fingers, communicate verbally, and hear. The associate is frequently required to reach with hands and arms, climb, balance, taste, and smell. The associate is also frequently required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and either lift or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to focus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 /hour