Accounts Payable Clerk
Our client, located in the Hartford area, is looking bring on an Accounts Payable Clerk to their team! The ideal candidate would have experience with full cycle HIGH VOLUME accounts payable and 3 way match.
Why Work Here, as an Accounts Payable Clerk?
- Small office with a great company culture
- Able to work remote on Fridays
- Great potential for growth within the company
- Company has competitive benefits with a 401k match
- Strong employee benefits and vacation time, they are focused on providing Work Life balance
Primary Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Clerk
- Responsible for AP, AR and Billing and Collections.
- Review AR and AP invoices with close attention to detail
- Run credit applications
- Place daily collection calls
- Assist with month-end close
- Maintain Smartsheet for utility bills
- Process credit applications for all new vendors
- Process and apply cash receipts
- Process credit card payments
- Issue credit memos
- Other administrative/clerical tasks as needed
Preferred Qualifications of the Accounts Payable Clerk
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Ideally a years' experience at least or a completed internship
- QuickBooks Experience is a plus!
Attention To Detail
Quick Books (Accounting Software)