Sr. Financial AnalystCompensation:
$75000.00 to $85000.00 yearly
Robert Half is currently recruiting a Senior Financial Analyst for our client. The Senior Financial Analyst will oversee the advancement of long-range operating plans to support business initiatives, drive world class strategic and financial planning methods, and develop rolling forecast processes to ensure resources are leveraged with maximum effectiveness. The Senior Financial Analyst will be key in operationalizing and cultivating data-driven planning processes and improving upon monthly and quarterly reporting. A pivotal Senior Financial Analyst role has become available, which is a great opportunity to gain experience developing strategies with the senior leadership of a company. You will provide strategic analyses and recommendations while being directly involved in the coordination of various planning cycles (quarterly forecasts, monthly outlooks, and annual planning). You will deliver variance analysis of bookings, revenues and expenses, clearly explaining the business reasons for variances and adjusting the outlook models to reflect operational adjustments. This permanent employment opportunity is based in the Atlanta, Georgia area.
- Work in close collaboration with cross functional partners in Accounting and Operations to execute against plans
- Watch monthly and quarterly performance through comparison of actuals versus expectations and enable business partners to handle their resources
- Offer monthly reporting to business partners on financial results and actions required
- Work in partnership with senior executives on strategic deep dives by developing financial models and insights on topics such as: Retention forecasts, Campaign Planning & Tracking, return on investment of strategic investments, event tracking and execution, strategic resource allocation and prioritization
- Overview performance to date and assess potential risks and opportunities
- Collaborate with Accounting on the monthly and quarterly financial close process
- Authorize effective Business Intelligence (BI) to provide forward-looking insight and decision support
- Lead weekly, quarterly and annual Area/Segment-level Bookings and P& L forecasting
- Grasp and define internal and external drivers impacting performance and trending
- Amass and examine forecasting reports
- Send resumes to Luv Mirani
- 3+ years experience with advanced financial analysis, planning and budget controls required
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Highly-skilled with financial reporting tools
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance
- Skillfulness in simplifying complex problems and building solutions
- Comprehensive knowledge of financial planning
- Send resumes to Luv Mirani
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr. Financial Analyst- Midtown (Hybrid) - Luv
for more information.
- Financial Statements
- Financial Planning
- Financial Analysis
- Analysis Of Variance