Direct Hire Opportunity with a growing company offering competitive compensation and benefits.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Brooke Meyer
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $95,000 - $145,000 per yearA bit about us:
We are working to accomplish our vision by delivering safe and innovative solutions for a cleaner energy future. We are rapidly growing and looking for motivated individuals to contribute to our mission and grow with us.Why join us?
We are offering a competitive compensation package for this position including benefits and an employer matched 401k plan, as well as the potential for long-term growth and development opportunities.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Annual bonus
This role is responsible for the overall implementation and oversight of our UE program. The ideal person for this job would oversee the support and implementation of the UE program and work closely with the Engineering team to continually improve system performance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide oversight of HDW’s UE program, including but not limited to
•Maintaining the programs Written Practice
•Maintaining the programs Test Procedures
•Creating and implementing new Test Procedures as necessary
- Training of company Level other Engineers
- Condense Customer feedback, and individual ultrasound insights into actionable product improvements for the Engineering team
- Perform compliance audits of sites
- Annual reporting to government entities, as required
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong sense of responsibility – willing to take ownership of issues.
- Other duties assigned.
Education, Certifications & Qualifications:
- ASNT CP-189, or ACCP (preferred) UT Level 3 certification
- 8+ years of documented Ultrasound experience
- Associates degree or higher in Engineering or NDT, required
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Physics related field, strongly desired
- Must have above average MS Office skills
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Performs work with a high degree of latitude
- Possesses expert knowledge of ultrasonic techniques (e.g., shear wave, thickness gauging, ToFD, and/or PAUT)
- Provides leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to subordinates in a group
Physical Demand & Work Environment:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit for long periods of time at a computer and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is moderately required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel or crouch; talk and hear. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, ability to adjust focus, and passing a visual acuity examination to J-1 letters on a standard Jaeger test type chart.
- This position may work in the plant and outdoors in the field, therefore subject to all weather conditions sometimes to include extreme cold and heat. The work described while working in the plant or field will require wearing all PPE depending on circumstance which may include: safety glasses, hard hat, ear protection, leather gloves, safety vest and steel toed footwear.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
- Microsoft Office
- Professional Responsibility