*****MUST HAVE JAPANESE SPEAKING SKILLS
please only apply if you are fluent in Japanese language****
Japanese Speaking EA
Kelly Science is excited to offer this opportunity working at a pharmaceutical company in Emeryville, CA.
You will be providing a variety of standard and advanced administrative support functions to various departments across the company.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Primary responsibilities will be supporting the Commercial team, IT team, Quality Assurance Team and Supply Chain Team.
- Responsible for all contracts CDA's, MSA's, SOW's HCP contracts to ensure necessary documents and approvals have been submitted and input all information into the Novatus system and tracking documents through Coupa.
- Support the Commerical Team in coordinating submitssion of Product Review Committee PRC documents into PromoMats for review and tracking. Also support in preparing grant packets for review and sending acceptance/denial letters.
- Manages and maintains schedule and meeting and video/teleconference requests for the department head, which may include scheduling in multiple time zones.
- Completes expense reports, prepares itineraries as needed. Arranges travel internationally which includes managing multiple time zones, airlines, visa and passport issues.
- Handles logistics room set up, catering if needed, agenda, handouts and AV/technology requirements, etc. for internal meetings as well as offsite meetings.
- Prepares, organizes and maintains necessary documents for Contract Request Form submission.
- Creates purchase orders, route invoices for signature, submit check requests and track payments.
- Writes, edits, initiates and manages routine correspondence, memos, agendas, invoices and formal presentations.
- Collects and catalogs Department Training binders for employees and new hires.
- Plans and coordinates monthly department meetings and offsite events.
- Completes special projects and department events as they arise.
- Manages all communications for department inclusive of telephone, mail, fax, e-mail, video conferencing, etc.
- Interacts with domestic and international executive management, and other key departments
- Provides administrative support for international visitors and employees.
- Represents various departments as a point of contact and acts as a professional extension of the departments at all times.
- Works collaboratively with other administrative staff. Actively participates in monthly Administrative Team meetings.
- Participates in arranging conferences and off-site meetings. Provides back-up support for other Administrative Assistants and/or Executive Assistants when necessary.
- Procures office supplies and equipment in coordination with the Facilities and IT departments.
- Assists with basic on-boarding needs for contractors, consultants and new hires.
- Creates purchase orders for executed agreements.
- Performs other duties or special projects as required or as assigned.
- 5 or more years of experience in an administrative assistant position, with increasing responsibility and proven ability to provide administrative support for more than one department, with minimal instruction or supervision.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience in pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Ability to work in a team environment with employees from diverse cultures and communicate effectively and provide support as necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and telephone etiquette and demeanor
- Excellent grammatical skills; familiarity with common medical and ophthalmic terminology desirable
- Proactive thinker with ability to anticipate potential issues and focus despite distractions and changing priorities.
- Judgment and tact in handling sensitive and confidential matters.
- Ability to prioritize, coordinate and handle multiple projects to meet deadlines.
- Strong word processing skills with familiarity with Microsoft: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Good working knowledge of office equipment.
- Ability to organize documents, files and folders in a timely manner.
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.