At A Glance
Bonaventure is seeking and experienced Construction Superintendent
to provide onsite management and coordination of a 180,000 square foot senior housing project.
Bonaventure is a vertically-integrated company that develops, designs, constructs and operates “state-of-the-art” senior living communities in the Northwest and Colorado.
What You Will Be Doing:
The Construction Superintendent
is responsible for the timely completion of the project in accordance with plans, specifications and local building codes. The superintendent’s role is to coordinate all phases of the construction of a multi-unit community.
Duties and Qualifications for this Position:
- Assist in assembling bid packages and obtaining bids.
- Manage remodel bids and project schedules.
- Management of onsite operations to achieve the timeframe and budget.
- Proactively coordinate subcontractors.
- Thorough understanding of all building trades.
- Knowledge of building codes and applications.
- Ability to read and understand how the plans, specifications, general and special conditions affect the overall success of the project.
- Maintain construction schedules and communicate weekly updates.
- Coordination of jobsite logistics.
- Coordinate a safe, secure, and healthy work environment by enforcing standards and procedures that comply with legal regulations.
- Coordination of subcontractor work scopes and scheduling.
- A proactive and problem-solving attitude.
- Ensure job site safety standards.
Top Reasons to Work for Bonaventure:
- Self-starter, motivated, and responsible.
- Microsoft Excel and Word literate.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven experience as a superintendent or other full cycle construction experience.
- Proven ability to work with diverse group of individuals.
- Able to understand, explain, and break down complex ideas and constructs for the execution of specific tasks.
- Ability to identify work deficiencies and provide resolutions in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate organization, through prioritizing, utilization of resources, and scheduling.
- Competitive salary
- Lucrative bonus programs for each project
- Generous 401K program
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid vacation time off
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible spending accounts
- Excellent team environment
The Construction Superintendent is a growth opportunity position. Longevity is possible as Bonaventure continues to plan and build communities throughout the North Western United states. Candidates must be willing to commit to periods of travel in the execution of their duties.
Bonaventure is a family of companies dedicated to the operation, development and construction of exceptional senior living communities in the Western United States. Our model is sustainable, in part, because our development efforts never exceed our operational capacity or geographic reach.
Since our inception as Mountain West Retirement Corporation in 1999, Bonaventure’s business has evolved from two small stand-alone assisted living communities to a portfolio of refined and amenity-rich senior living communities with a focus on multi-use campuses providing retirement living, assisted living and memory care.
Bonaventure’s family of companies works seamlessly under the direction of a core executive team to achieve its objectives: to better the lives of all seniors and to create positive financial outcomes for its stakeholders. Integrated management of the following three entities positively impacts resident satisfaction, quality, cost and lifetime value of each project we undertake.
Bonaventure Senior Living
provides management, systems integration, training, staffing and marketing oversight for every community in the Bonaventure family.
Bonaventure Senior Housing
manages all aspects of development prior to a community opening.
is the general contractor responsible for the building of new communities and remodeling of existing communities.
Keywords: Construction, project manager, Superintendent, Site Manager, general contractor, assistant manager, construction, bridge and building construction manager, bridge construction superintendent, building construction general contractor, building construction superintendent, building materials branch director, commercial construction manager, construction assistant manager, construction expediter, construction general contractor, construction general superintendent, construction manager, construction operations manager, construction project coordinator, project engineer, maintenance, building management, foreman, lead man, remodel #Bonaventure
Occupational Health And Safety Administration (Osha)