To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Manhattan, NY
- Tara Angelillo
- Phone: 2126726963
- Phone:: 1 212-661-6622
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Michael Page • Manhattan, NY
Posted 2 months ago
A Swiss Investment Bank is seeking an Executive Assistant on a 6-month contract for their New York City office.
Our client is a Swiss multinational investment bank and financial services company founded and based in Switzerland. Headquartered in Zürich, it maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
- Heavy travel and expense processing via CS systems
- Phone coverage/messaging
- Calendar maintenance
- Invoice processing
- Ordering of supplies
- Crafting CERFs
- New hire setups
- Conference Coordinator
- Roadshow Coordinator
- Provide backup support for team administrators to ensure coverage model is maintained for senior staff
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive problem solver who operates both independently and in a team environment well
- Team player, will cover other Executive Assistants, Reception and Office Managers as needed
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- At least 5 years of Executive Assistant experience in Financial Services
Must be immediately available, 6 month contract