Join our team as a Customer Service Manager (Industrial Route Driver Mgr.)!
The Customer Service Manager proactively manages day-to-day activities and supervision of a team of Customer Service Representatives (Industrial Route Drivers) who deliver and sell our business lines. Additionally, the Customer Service Manager will be responsible for targeted results in areas such as customer retention, route sales, and A/R collection as well as other stated financial and/or customer service goals.
AmeriPride Services, an Aramark Company, is a nationally recognized leader in the uniform rental industry, has been delivering exceptional service to all of our customers since 1889. We have grown into a multi-national organization operating production facilities and service centers throughout the United States and Canada. We develop customized uniform and facility services programs for our customers that will enhance their employees’ image, provide brand identity apparel and products, and promote the safety of their employees and clients through a full portfolio on innovative products and services.
- Proactively manages day-to-day situations arising from personal and/or program(s) as needed to meet stated business goals for customer service satisfaction with AmeriPride's products and services.
- Manages day-to-day activities of customer service program[s] for assigned area.
- Sets clear expectations for customer service and leads by example.
- Builds and maintain relationships with Customer Service Representative team and extended service team.
- Effectively evaluates, coaches, and develops Customer Service Representative’s service and sales skills and techniques for meeting service and sales goals.
- Ensures time is allocated for skill development.
- Motivates and develops team performance in accordance with company goals and values.
- Associate Degree in Business Administration, or related field
- 2 – 4+ years uniform rental experience (with a focus on Customer Service) may substitute educational requirement
- 2 – 4 years of Management experience (including training and development) desired
- Proven track record of obtaining successful business results, while maintaining focus on customer service
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Strong problem solving, team building and customer service skills
- Ability to establish rapport with a diverse group of individuals
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
AmeriPride Services, an Aramark Company, is an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and veteran or disability status.