- Technical or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer, Construction or Engineering related discipline
- Very Good Communication Skills working with leadership, engineers, construction managers, contractors, and consultants
- Must be self-driven, eager to learn new things and be a team player
- Proficient in English (written and verbal) and use of communication tools (Word, PowerPoint)
- Understand data management tools (Excel, databases) and have some basic knowledge of data formats, data attributions, and data consistency best practices
Preferred, but not required:
- Software skills such as SQL database experience, .NET, VBA and understanding of database structure, security, roles, reports, etc.
- Knowledge about industry construction work processes and/or technology such as Advanced Work Packaging (AWP), Workface Planning (WFP), Materials Management, SAP, Bentley ConstructSIM, 3D Modeling
Responsibilities. The Product SME for Construction manages Construction related issues on a global basis to all users of Construction Tools. SME provides guidance, troubleshoots issues, and maintains Construction related hardware and software solutions. Responsible for coordination, facilitation, and management of data acquisition from various project disciplines and third party vendors required for functioning of construction integration tool.
Work in a global product support team. Product SME for Construction is a global support role that can also serve as a backup to all other Construction SME’s at various locations.
Work in a project support team. Role is a part of a global EIMT construction team that supports software tools used by construction personnel at various locations.
- Applying knowledge of Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) tools and best practices to lead, promote, and organize effective project execution for capital engineering projects for Dow global businesses.
- Developing and implementing Project Information Management Strategy and Plans, applying knowledge of Information Management and communication best practices to project information and data, contributing to overall project success.
- Coordinating identification and resolution of project execution issues associated with Dow engineering software tools.
- Representing the needs of the Capital Project Team to the Dow Engineering Information Management & Tools (EIMT) department, that supports Dow engineering software tools.
- Identifying and initiating improvement opportunities associated with Dow engineering software tools and project information management.
Provide User training. Preparation of training materials, conduct training and provides 1:1 coaching.
Coordination of product upgrades and outages. Helps coordinate product upgrades and system outages with projects and users.
Product issues. SME for Construction coordinates with Lead Product SME (and other Product SME’s) to solve product data integration issues. Responsible for ensuring all data is available in correct format and structure as required by defined product data templates. Responsible for conducting data processing updates, status updates upon receipt of new or updated information from data providers.
Product Support. Support Construction users remotely with tools such as WebEx, Jabber, phone
Safety. Learn and demonstrate safety-based habits and skills.
Value creation. Collect and report business case metrics for value creation.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: US41ALGC_BH1597899
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
In a recent study, one-third of large companies predicted contingent workforce growth of 50 percent or more.* Kelly Engineering Resources® can help you be a part of this contingent workforce growth opportunity.
Kelly Engineering Resources, a specialty service of Kelly Services®, is focused exclusively on placing skilled engineering professionals in contract, contract-to-hire, and full-time engineering jobs across a full spectrum of related industries and disciplines, including:
Kelly Engineering Resources employees work more than 6 million hours in positions ranging from chemical engineers to robotic technicians to R&D specialists to AutoCAD® designers.
It all began when William R. Kelly—founder of the temporary staffing industry—established Kelly Services® in 1946. The company's traditional expertise started with office services, call center, light industrial, and electronic assembly staffing. Through the years, we expanded our expertise and established a proven record of successfully matching job seekers to opportunities in disciplines such as science, engineering, law, education, healthcare, IT, and finance. As a Fortune 500® company, Kelly® has evolved into a global workforce solutions leader, making employment connections for nearly half a million people around the world every year.
Since our founding, we have embodied the true spirit of social responsibility. Our character and values resonate through our culture. Inherently—through our core business focus—we seek to improve the quality of life for our employees, their families, and their communities, as well as society at large. We embrace the role we play and the value we contribute to society—whether ensuring equal opportunity to employment, promoting safer workplace conditions, advocating for healthcare reform, or adhering to sustainable business practices.
Together with our employees and our customers, we will continue to work toward ensuring that our legacy will remain strong for generations to come. For more than 60 years, people have trusted Kelly Services to help them reach their career goals. We are your proven link to employment opportunities that will pave the way for a successful future. Whoever and wherever you are—and with the right skills and attitude—Kelly can help you find a job, expand your career, and build your future.
*According to “The Emerging New Workforce,” a 2009 report by Littler Mendelson, P.C., an employment and Labor Law solution firm.
View the full profile