To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2402 Short Street
Albany, GA 31705
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Support Services Rep (Warehouse/Delivery)
Kaman Distribution • Albany, GA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are currently seeking a motivated Support Services Rep (Warehouse/Delivery) for our Kaman Industrial Technologies location in Albany, GA
Kaman Industrial Technologies, a platform of Kaman Distribution Group, is a leading provider of industrial products and solutions. We are proud to be a one source network for customers in various industries including food and beverage, power generation, and waste management. With over 150 locations across the United States and four million products and services, our people are the foundation of our success. We recognize that the ability to sustain our competitive advantage is by investing in the development of our employees, driving innovation, and providing solutions for a better tomorrow.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
As a Support Services Representative you will be responsible for the shipping and receiving of industrial materials and products for the Albany branch. You will work closely with our Sales Representatives and Supplier Partners to ensure that orders are received and fulfilled accurately. Additional responsibilities may include:
- Sorting and placing ordered received in appropriate locations
- Packaging orders and preparing for shipment
- Tracking scheduled orders
- Assisting with physical inventory of items in stock
- Delivering parts to customers
- Maintaining equipment and work space with a high priority on safety.
Our Support Services Representatives presents a professional image to coworkers, customers and suppliers at all times. They have the ability to multitask, maintain stable performance under pressure and can handle stress. Interpersonal skills and the ability to identify and escalate priority issues is a plus.
- A minimum of 6 months warehouse or related experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Capable of lifting up to 50 pounds
- May be required to operate fork lift equipment
- Ability to work flexible work schedule
- A High School Diploma or GED is required
- A generous base
- Your choice of medical insurance providers and plans, Dental insurance, and Flexible spending accounts
- Company matching 401(k) with a great vesting schedule
- Company paid Life (family) & STD insurances, Vacation, Holiday & Sick time
- Employee discounted Stock Purchase Plan
- 100% tax free tuition reimbursement
Kaman Distribution Group, a division of Kaman Corporation, is comprised of three business platforms: Kaman Automation, Kaman Fluid Power, and Kaman Industrial Technologies. We offer more than four million items including bearings, mechanical power transmission, electrical and automation, material handling, motion control, fluid power and MRO supplies to customers in virtually every industry. Additionally, we provide engineering, design and support for automation, electrical, linear, hydraulic and pneumatic systems as well as belting and rubber fabrication, customized mechanical services, hose assemblies, repair, fluid analysis and motor management. Offering products and solutions from more than 250 locations, our people are the foundation of our success. we recognize that our ability to sustain our competitive advantage rests among our talent.