Are you a talented Accounting Manager? You might be the candidate Robert Half Finance is looking for to work with a successful organization that will recognize your efforts. In this role, it will be critical for you to lead daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, and assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable. You will succeed in this position if you have the ability to create and monitor the company's accounting and finance operations. Based in the Dallas, Texas area, this Accounting Manager position is a terrific opportunity for full-time employment.
- Prepare a variety of technical accounting analyses, policies, and procedures
- Command sufficient knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Review and analyze balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by the Senior Accountant
- Work alongside FP&A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Assist in preparing GAAP financial statements through data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Ensure close deadlines are met by encouraging and managing the accounting team performance during the closing process
- Play a key role in the implementation of NetSuite Financials, which includes system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration
Please contact Chad Rockwell at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Manager/Supervisor
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- CPA/MBA preferred
- Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Recent relevant financial experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
- Solid technology and analytical abilities
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Manager/Supervisor.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles