To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Durham, NC 27703
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Web Application Developer
BAE Systems • Durham, NC
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The software development team at Advanced GEOINT Systems (AGS) - Systems Integration Group (SIG) develops, implements, and integrates state-of-the art sensor-data processing and analytics technologies, providing compact and scalable solutions to challenging problems in areas of video analytics, sensor data processing, computer vision, and machine learning.
As a member of the software development team, the Web Application Developer will work with members of our software team, product managers, and customers to design and develop existing and new user interfaces for the exploitation of multi-source intelligence data. The ideal candidate will interface with management as well as end users; enjoys learning in a challenging environment; can work on multiple teams and projects; and can apply their technical skill in solving real-world problems.
Assignments for this position include:
- Development and enhancement of the next-generation WebView product. Reference: http://www.geospatialexploitationproducts.com/content/gxp-inmotion-desktop/
- Development and enhancement of the GXP Platform API.
- Strong Computer Science Algorithm Fundamentals
- Experience with full-stack web application development processes, including: version control, documentation, code review, testing, building, packaging, and distribution
- US Citizenship and ability to obtain DoD clearance
- Experience with WFS and WFS-T interfaces
- Programming experience with modern web development toolchains (Gulp, Webpack, LESS/SASS)
- Server-side framework experience (Java, Apache Karaf, Apache Camel, OSGI)
- Testing frameworks (Jasmine, QUnit, Karma or similar)
- REST interface design and data stores (SQL/NoSQL)
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression