JOB REQUIREMENTS (Education, Experience, and Training):
* Minimum high school diploma coupled with 2 years' experience as a general Network or Systems Engineer, including experience with the administration of internal controls compliance and/or information security administration with at least 1 years' experience in auditing, project coordination, disaster recovery, and/or IT security specializing in Windows, Linux, and Network security testing Bachelors' degree in computer science, MIS, or a related field is strongly preferred.
* Required licensures, professional certifications, and/or Board certifications as applicable
* Knowledge of Cisco networking devices, including but not limited to VLAN design, Firewall / DMZ design and Configuration, Intrusion detection devices
* Communication, listening, project management, problem solving, organizational, goal setting, and time management skills
* Ability to use software, hardware, and peripherals related to job responsibilities, including MS Office
* Ability to maximize the use of the available technology, welcome new technology, and stay abreast of the latest technologies
* Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
* Ability to work independently as well within a team and with client users
* Ability to organize, prioritize, and coordinate multiple work activities and meet target deadlines
* Ability to be flexible when there are schedule or priority changes and last minute requests
* Ability to travel up to 5% as needed to Company and/or third party locations within the US and/or internationally
* Individual in this position must be able to work in a standard office environment which requires sitting and viewing monitor(s) for extended periods of time, operating standard office equipment such as, but not limited to, a keyboard, copier and telephone
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company will provide equal consideration to all employees and job candidates without regard to sex, age, race, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.