If you are an Accounting Clerk looking for a stable company look no further. This Accounting Clerk position will allow you to advance your career with a well-known, successful Hi Tech Engineering organization. Duties include taking responsibility for matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, data entry, and assisting in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R). This position is a full-time role and is located in the Lewisville, Texas area. Don't hesitate to take advantage of this opportunity by contacting Chau Nguyen at Email blocked - click to apply
or call me at Phone number blocked - click to apply
- Assist Accounts Receivable with processing daily invoices/credit, applying cash receipts, and collecting past due balances
- Perform other related duties and participate in special projects as assigned
- Handle accounts payable tasks: vendor invoices and disbursement filing, A/P invoice matching & filing
- Use various methods to add financial information to journals and ledgers
- Resolve discrepancies by examining possible sources of disagreement, recreating likely actions, and identifying the effect on other accounts; generate correction documents as required
- Use knowledge of expenditure codes and accounting codes to accurately code document
- Prepare statements and reports that require utilization of a variety of sources
- General accounting: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
Please email your resume to Chau Nguyen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 972-789-9590.
- Be able to prioritize workload and perform in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Quality experience with Vendor Payment
- Bid Packages experience highly desired
- General familiarity with Vendor Contacts
- Knowledge of Construction Accounting
- Understanding of Construction Projects
- Practical knowledge of Vendor Contracts
- Proven knowledge of Code Invoices
- Wide ranging experience with Vendor Quotes
- Bid Documents experience preferred
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience desired
- Well-founded grasp of account reconciliation
- Outstanding data entry skills
- Prior knowledge in Spreadsheet and ERP system
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
- 2+ years of accounting experience required
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles