Miller Brother Staffing is currently seeking Traveling Electricians for PA & OH locations.
Pay - $15-$18
Shift: -3rd Shift: M-Th. 7:00pm-7:00am. plus OT. .
Experience needed : electrical work experience, Production
Job Requirements :
- Placing lamps and ballasts into supplied boxes and stacking onto pallets for nightly removal
- Company will provide Hotel stay when traveling 80-100 miles.
Fluorescent troffer retrofit
From an 6-8 foot ladder or scissor lift, Remove lamps and ballast from existing troffer drop ceiling fixtures at 8 – 11 ft off the ground. Place lamps and ballasts in supplied boxes.
- Tek Screw LED replacement components into existing fixture housing
Connect LED driver power leads to live 120 and 277v circuit with wire nuts , connect low voltage driver leads to luminaire input with snap connections)
Connect LED driver power leads to live 120 and 277v circuit with wire nuts , connect low voltage driver leads to luminaire input with snap connections). Place ballast cover with LED luminaire attached back onto fixture gear tray.
- Reinstall lens carefully back onto fixture, making sure to seat properly onto fixture gasket and sealing up any knockouts or wiring holes with silicon.
- Replace lens if cracked or otherwise damaged.
- From an 6-8 foot ladder, match the placement of motor in clamp/ motor mount per the existing motor layout, and use any spacers, brackets, adapters or additional cords provided.
- Power to the motor will be turned off at the evaporator box by a convenient switch
Responsibilities and Duties
Qualifications and Skills
Re-lamp work, lighting retrofits
Job Type: Contract
Must be able to pass a background and drug test
Must have reliable Transportation to travel throughout the PA & OH.
Must have own tools