ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Achieves assigned performance goals and objectives as set by management to grow parts business
- Manages a finite number of active customers as defined by management
- Develops new leads by utilizing all available resources, including referrals, web and other electronic media
- Maximizes current customer potential by using all available resources, including but not limited to CRM contact and data mining tools, purchase analysis to determine growth opportunities, regular contact with owners and key decision makers, developing and leveraging relationships, maintaining current knowledge of new product and market developments
- Documents all relevant account activity in the CRM tool or other appropriate areas
- Represents Advance Auto Parts in a highly professional manner and in accordance with the company's code of conduct and ethics
- Maintains a current working knowledge of local markets and adapts sales strategy to customers within these markets
- Maintains current automotive knowledge and computer technical skills
- Maintains positive working relationships with field and store sales teams, customer support and other internal departments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective negotiation skills
- Demonstrates proficiency with Microsoft Office products and Windows
- 1-3 Years Sales Experience
- Telemarketing or customer service experience (1-3 years minimum) in areas of new account solicitation and customer development
- Automotive industry experience is preferred, but not required
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Customer Service
- Verbal Communication