To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lake Mary, FL 32746
- Anne Matson
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CI01 - Customer Service Representative I
Kelly Healthcare Resources • Lake Mary, FL
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly Services is looking for Customer Service Representatives for one of our top clients in Lake Mary, FL
• Training is about a month long
• work schedule: 10am- 7pm Monday through Friday
• Pay Rate is $14.00/hr
• Temp-to-hire position
• e-commerce background
• online order experience
• Basic experience with SharedPoint, Outlook, MS office: Word, Excel, Power Point
• Call center experience
•Inbound and Outbound
•Sales and upselling
•Standard KPI metrics
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS TO ENTER THE JOB:
Formal Education and/or Training:
High School diploma or equivalent
Years of Experience:
0-1 year relevant experience
Computer or Other Skills:
Basic PC skills
Knowledge and Abilities:
Good written and oral communication skills; Strong focus on customer service
A Customer Service Rep 1 is responsible for performing a variety of customer service functions; customer contact for resolution pricing issues, order placement, standing orders, credit requests, RGA's, contract information, as well as, understand the specific Customer Support Department metrics (such as Call Abandonment, Call Quality, and Attendance, and demonstrating an ability to achieve performance for the specified skills listed above.
1. Demonstrates knowledge of policies and procedures, and mastery of routine skills. 20 %
2. Demonstrates basic knowledge of Customer Support Department organization to aid in issue escalation. 10 %
3. Demonstrates technical proficiency to access customer account information, product information, and pricing/contract information to solve problems. 15 %
4. Understands which department to work with to resolve customer issues. 15 %
5. Understands department Policies and Procedures. 15 %
6. Possesses basic Customer Support Skills. 15 %
7. Possesses basic PC functionality and Internet skills. 10 %
SCOPE OF JOB
The customer support team is responsible for handling the majority (65%+) of the inbound calls from customers to enter orders, resolve customer issues, handle requests for return authorization, and answer questions relating to the delivery of the orders.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.