Discovery is at the heart of everything we do. Wherever you find us around the world, if you can think of a product, you can probably find it in our stores, which include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense, and TK Maxx. With variety comes plenty of happy surprises—our environment is ever-changing, and that’s just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. Ready to Discover Different?
Posting Notes: Marlborough || MA
Software Engineering Manager
What you’ll discover
- Inclusive culture and career growth opportunities
- Global IT Organization which collaborates across U.S., Canada, Europe and Australia, click [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Software Engineering Manager to learn more
- Challenging, collaborative, and team-based environment
What you will do
The Corporate Systems Technology team is responsible for software and systems that support TJX’s world-class People, Finance and Procurement organizations. This role will lead the team that designs, configures, and implements a diverse portfolio of applications.
Our ideal candidates will have a combination of managerial experience, solutions architecture, and core engineering experience with custom and cloud or hosted platforms. Our team is looking for a leader who is passionate about technology, delivering business value and developing our engineering talent. We want creative people that are familiar with the challenges of designing, developing, and deploying software both on-prem and in the cloud.
What you will need
We are looking for a leader ready to contribute to the delivery of globally distributed, high-uptime applications. You will be passionate about growing out talent and living and promoting a strong engineering mindset to move our organization to the next level. You will be a champion of agile and you will work closely with our Product team to seek opportunities and solve problems that make TJX better. You will also be a technical product manager for your domains and develop and evergreen domain and solution roadmaps and strategy working with a broad group of stakeholders.
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer in modern application frameworks (Java, .Net, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience leading and developing teams as a manager/lead
- Strong team management and organization skills; ability to lead, motivate and direct a global workgroup
- Strong performance management skills to include coaching, goal setting, holding team members across multiple levels and accountable for commitments
- Well versed in DevSecOps best practices and familiar with Cloud Technologies
- Experience with supporting scalable, high-performance applications
- Experience with agile delivery model
Application Integration (REST, SOAP, Data Exchange, etc.) experience is a plus.
Familiarity with Financial, Oracle (EBS, HCM, ERP, Fusion, FCM), OneStream, Workday, SAP or similar platforms is a plus.
Experience with diverse portfolio of applications is a plus.
Come Discover Different at TJX. From opportunity and teamwork to growth, we think you’ll find that it’s so much more than a job. When you’re a part of our global TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people dedicated to finding great deals and fantastic style. Best of all? They have a lot of fun doing it.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize the tangible stuff (Competitive salaries: check. Solid benefits: check. Plenty of room for advancement: of course). It’s our way of empowering you to make your career here.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Marlborough || MA
- On Prem
- Software Engineering
- Cloud Technologies
- Java (Programming Language)