To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
AJM PACKAGING CORPORATION • Bloomfield Hills, MI
Posted 1 month ago
AJM Packaging Corporation is a leading manufacturer of branded and private label paper products including plates, bowls, cups, and bags. As we continue to grow and expand our operations, we are seeking an Office Assistant for our Bloomfield Hills, MI location.
This position will perform duties and tasks typical of the office and assist in establishing of priorities, processes and procedures. These duties and tasks may support a range of areas including manufacturing, shipping, inventory, purchasing, accounting, human resources and others.
Position Requirements Include:
- Participate in the daily administrative and clerical functions of the office
- Establish work priorities of the office and coordinate resources of the office to ensure that the objectives and goals are met
- Generate, distribute, maintain and file all business records, reports, files and other documents
- Be able to establish office process and procedures and be able to review and provide recommendations to improve established processes and procedures
- Ability to perform receptionist duties
- Effectively and professionally communicate with all Plant and Corporate personnel, as well as, vendors, customers and other outside parties
- Perform data entry into MS Excel and our ERP system Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Run reports on a daily and weekly basis and distribute to management
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree from a two year college is preferred and two or more years of general office, clerical, and data-entry experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Have a good attention to detail and be able to function in a high volume environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Possess strong organizational skills and be able to complete multiple projects
- Possess working knowledge of personal computers and Windows-based software
- Data entry at an advanced rate
- Ability to speak Spanish would be beneficial
As an AJM employee, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including medical insurance, short-term disability, a 401(k) plan, and paid vacation days. For more information about the benefits package for this position, please speak to a Human Resources representative during the application process.
Recognizing that the skills and passion of our employees drive our continued success, we strive to hire top talent who share our vision and values. If you are interested in joining our team and finding your place at our growing company, apply today.