CorTech International is partnered with a world renown medical device company, we are currently hiring multiple positions in our Sandy, Utah location. Specifically warehouse operations, will to train for the right candidate.
*** Immediate applicants and referrals are entered into our Monthly prize lotter ***
We will be holding raffles monthly this summer months May- September with new prizes each month!!!! Prizes 1st- Fitbit Versa 2nd- Alexa Dot 3rd- uber or lyft gift card
Apply- complete onboarding and enter a chance to win!!!!
pay rate is $16.42 includes differential.
Nights B shift, alternating weekends at 6:00 PM - 6:00 AM,
The warehouse worker is required to operate all material handling equipment such as propane and electric forklifts, stretch wrappers, electric pallet jacks and manual pallet jacks. Has good communication skills as well as good math skills. Has working knowledge of warehouse stock locator systems, bar code system, and electronic scanners, parts and catalog, and computer systems. Moves stock and rotates materials according to FIFO for incoming and outgoing material. Arrange material in the warehouse as per KanBan bin requirements. Replenishes departments using Scanners and KanBan system. Loads and unloads trucks. Assists in company physical inventories and cycle counts. Required to cross-train in different warehouse areas such as receiving, shipping, production warehouse, sterilization, UPS/small package duties.
1. Support all of production's needs as well as support groups for all their needs when it comes to delivering raw materials and supply items in a timely manner.
2. Verify quantities on production transfers, delivery record from departments and freight bill of lading, noting any damage or shortages.
3. On incoming raw materials or finished goods product, prepare pallets and pull packing slip or product transfer record. If no packing slip, prepare a substitute packing slip. Verify quantity, part number, P.O. number and vendor lot number against packing slip or product transfer record. Give packing slip to receiving coordinator or shipping coordinator.
4. On outgoing product, verify quantities, lot numbers and part numbers to be shipped, prepare pallets with slip-sheets, stretch wrap and load, calculating correct cube and weights.
5. Put released material away in the warehouse, or KanBan location, verifying material as per bar code, utilizing bar code scanners.
6. Prep materials as per KanBan, bin system.
7. Assist production where needed to help fulfill their jobs in supporting KanBan.
8. Assist in all paperwork and adding spores to product going to be sterilized.
9. Must have ability to safely operate pallet jacks, stretch wrappers, scales, cranes, bar code/scanner equipment, dock levelers/dock restraints, wheel chocks, etc. under prescribed regulations.
10 Responsible for cycle counts, physical inventories of raw materials and finished goods or as required.
11. Maintains work area in neat and orderly condition.
12. Comply with all local, state, federal, and safety regulations, policies, and procedures including RCRA Hazardous waste regulations.
13. Comply with all local quality policies, procedures, and practices through consistent application of sound quality assurance principles.
14. Other duties as assigned.
•All KanBan locations are filled in a timely manner.
•Cycle counts completed weekly.
•Works on Continuous Improvement programs to effectively improve warehouse production.
•Works in a manner that reduces loss time and safety incidents.
•Works in an appropriate manner to reduce errors.
-High School Diploma or equivalent GED.
-Good communication, math and computer skills required.
- one year comparable outside warehouse experience.
-Must have good work and attendance record.
-Must be able to become licensed to operate forklifts and other material handling equipment.
-Will be required to be DOT and Hazmat certified.
- Material Handling
- Hazardous Materials