To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Norfolk, VA 23501
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Dvlp Mgr III
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated • Norfolk, VA
Posted 1 month ago
Requisition ID: 11007
Functional Area: Sales
Posting Locations: Norfolk
Customer Development Manager III
REFRESH your career by joining our exceptional team! Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc., the largest Coca-Cola bottler in the US, is looking for Customer Development Manager III!
Things you should know about working as a Customer Development Manager III:
Develop strategic direction for the CCBCC Customer Management Small Store accounts that delivers financial and market share goals, as well as both KO and CCBCC strategic initiatives. Customers to be called upon but not limited to, Stop In, Tinee Giant, Miller Mart, Duck Thru, Woodfin & Handy Mart. Plan and continuously evaluate Small Store business objectives and drive efficiency acting as a thought leader for our Company. Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to create increased demand for our products with innovative solutions that drive value and increased margin $'s. Drive positive, collaborative relationships at a senior level with our Small Store chain customers, with the goal of creating opportunities that drive revenue and gross margin. Influence the system by developing relationships with the bottler community, Customer Core Teams, CCNA, RGM and the customer. Establish cross functional relationships within internal CCBCC Departments including RGM, MUVP’s Sales Operations, Marketing Accounting, Demand Planning, Distribution and other Customer Management Senior Directors and Teams.
What would success look like?
- Develop strategic direction with the customer and CCBCC that delivers financial and market share goals, as well as both KO and CCBCC strategic initiatives
- Develop, train, support and communicate with Field operations to ensure first in class execution
- Collaborate with RGM to drive Revenue and increased margin $'s
- Drive positive, collaborative relationships at a senior level as well as colleagues with Small Store customers, ultimately creating opportunities that drive revenue and DNGP
- Create positive and frequent interaction with all other internal departments impacted by your customers
- Be a Leader
- Conduct all actions relative to CCBCC's Purpose Statement
- Communicate and Collaborate with all departments internally including: Sales Operations, Commercialization, Marketing Accounting, Demand Planning, Distribution and on new items, share of resources, objectives, and funding
- Coordinate with our Marketing team to ensure all team members have required sales aids and resources on front end of sale
- Update execution trackers and new item launches to ensure readiness for launches for all departments within the organization
- Ensure Internal accruals are maintained and updated
- Provide framework and direction for Trimester Planning Process with all teams involved
- Engage all levels of the customer proactively to create and deliver plans that meet both CCBCC and customer goals
- Identify and plan for strategic initiatives with all departments
- Collaborate with Commercialization and RGM to secure incremental resources where possible for each retailer
- Engage category management resources for opportunities to drive positive results
- Track execution of plan and adjust where needed
- Foster open door policy and idea sharing by other teams that can drive integration and efficiencies internally
- Act as a positive change agent to other CCBCC leaders and actively seek feedback from them
- Create inventory building plans for retailer for peak selling season
- BA/BS Degree preferred in relevant field or equivalent work experience
- Related Experience: 5 years Customer Management/Marketing/Operations experience
All candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing: Background Check, Drug Screen, and Physical Abilities Test (if applicable).
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.