To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hattiesburg, MS
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Process Project Engineer
Sirius Technical Services • Hattiesburg, MS
Posted 1 month ago
Sirius Technical Services is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer - Assembly for the Southern Mississippi Area.
Would be performing professional engineering assignments of a moderately broad scope utilizing existing technology independently. Lead engineering sub-tasks involving the design, fabrication, validation, and manufacture of sub-assemblies, systems, processes, and equipment. Conceives and plans engineering sub-tasks to explore product or process problems with limited guidance; defines and selects new concepts and approaches to the design or development of new or improved products, processes, equipment or facilities.
1. Prepare detailed project plans, including statements of technical objectives and approaches, task breakdowns, timelines, project cost estimates and product cost analyses, submit for approval.
2. Contributor to technical assigned projects by engineers, support personnel, consultants and supplies involving design, development, prototype construction and delivery, test and evaluation and release for production.
3. Uses data to support and communicate technical decisions.
4. Participates and contributes in technical work of innovation using in-depth design and development engineering work of complexity, analytical, and/or experimental techniques.
5. Maintain project records, prepare technical, cost and other reports as requested to document progress and results achieved.
6. Make appropriate decisions using decision support tools, critical thinking, and being mindful of business impact of changes.
7. Keep abreast and aware of state-of-the-art and important events in areas relevant to engine design and development through publications, outside contacts, meetings, tradeshows, seminars and short courses.
8. Effective written and verbal communication skills to convey information to project team and manager.
9. Work to develop individual goals / objectives to support the department goals through the use of the Maximizing Performance Appraisal Process.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology required.
Candidate must have at least 3 years of work experience in a technical and complex industry of manufacturing components and systems. Experience with manufacturing engines or engine components preferred.
Experience in production of small engines or equivalent technology, along with technical
competence on equipment design, robotic equipment, and/or experience with programming PLC
systems is considered a plus.
Interested candidates should send resumes to email@example.com