To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cincinnatti, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • Cincinnatti, OH
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest IT Workforce Solutions organization, has an immediate and exciting opportunity for a Desktop Engineer role for one the largest retail firms in Cincinnati, Ohio. This opportunity is for a 6 month contract with possibility of extension.
Applicants must have 2+ years engineering experience in an enterprise level environment. If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please contact Anna Farizel at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Company & Group Details of Desktop Engineer:
- The Desktop Engineer will work with and as a part of a small collaborative team in a fast paced environment to help with automation and performance.
- The individual will need to be able to have a self-starter mentality while being able to be a team player, and a willingness to learn and utilize new technologies.
- Work for one of the region’s Top Retail Companies.
Requirements for the Desktop Engineer:
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate information to several different teams.
- Able to plan, develop and execute Desktop validations and performance.
- Work alongside Solutions Architects, Engineers, and Operations Teams to support testing, and monitor application performance.
- Experience with Windows 10 Pro and Infrastructure tools in order to identify potential issues.
- Provide escalation support and troubleshooting with Network Teams.
- College Degree in technical field or equivalent job experience.
Technologies for the Desktop Engineer:
- 2+ years of End User Computing in an enterprise level environment.
- Experience with Windows 10 Pro is required.
- Extensive knowledge and use with VBScript and/or PowerShell.
- Worked with and a thorough understanding of Big Fix, Infrastructure, and networking tools.
- Experience with Desktop Automation is a plus.
- Security related experience with but not limited to: Group Policy, Antivirus, Anti-Malware, etc.
- Windows 7 and Windows 10 knowledge.
- Experience working with Semantic products.
*Please note that as a contract employee of Apex Systems, you’d be eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Short Term Disability; Hospitalization Coverage; Direct Deposit; Weekly Pay Periods; Training and Development Programs; Corporate Discounts/Perks and our Referral Program
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.