Boutique real estate law firm in Canoga Park has an immediate need for a Collections Paralegal to join their team. This is the opportunity to join an established firm with a reputation for providing excellent service to clients througout Southern California. The ideal candidate will have their paralegal certificate, 2+ years of experience manaing collection files in pre and post judgement collections, and thrive in a team environment.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Drafting pleadings, motions, affidavits, and general correspondence
- Processing and documenting payments
- Maintaining court calendar of deadlines and appearances
- Communicating with clients and opposing counsel to develop supporting information and documentation
- Assisting with conflicts checks
- Maintaining litigatino data within firm's proprietary case management system
- Preparing montly status reports on all assigned cases
- Bachelors degree or 2 yeras of relevant experience
- Paralegal certificate strongly preferred, but not required
- Strong written and verbal communication and ability to hold one's self accountable for work productivity
- Proficiency with the full Microsoft Office Suite of programs
This is an incredible opportunity to join a truly team-oriented environment that offers professional career growth opportunities and promotes a healthy work-life balance.If interested, please submit your resume in Word format for immediate and confidential consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Case Management Systems