Location: Williamsville, NY
Address: 4140 Sheridan Drive, Suite 5
Schedule: Part-Time (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) from ~9 AM to 5 PM
The Client Care Coordinator will have a primary focus on off-site care consultations, meetings in-home, along with networking to potential referral providers in the community. The individual will be using a consultative sales approach in determining each client’s care needs, providing solutions, and creating tailored service plans.
Additional duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Contacting prospective client inquiries
- Facilitating client/CAREGiver introductions
- Completing quality assurance visits with existing clients
- Maintaining relationships with existing referral providers in the community
- Performing duties that relate to client care in collaboration with other members of the team
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Two+ years of geriatric/senior/healthcare industry related experience
- One+ years of sales experience
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter, problem solve, and/or negotiate
- 75% local travel and client/referral provider face time (required)
- Flexibility to adjust hours of work to the needs of potential clients, referral providers, and/or special events/functions
- High level of comfort using all Microsoft Office products and internal programs (required)
- High level of comfort placing cold calls to potential referral providers
- Observes and practices the highest level of confidentiality of client and company information
- Collaborative team player with exhibited ability to adapt to change in a fast paced environment
- Strong needs assessment skills with ability to tailor presentation of services to potential clients
- Self-confident, self-motivated, and highly-organized with a strong sense of personal accountability driven to achieve established goals
- Excellent customer service, time management, and team building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, be compliant with New York State Motor Vehicle laws, and follow the Policy that pertains to Driver’s License requirements as a condition of employment.
- Must have access to reliable transportation
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, pre-employment drug screen, professional and personal reference checks
- Ability to lift, push, pull up to but no more than 25 pounds
Visit the careers page on our website at www.homeinstead.com/575 to submit an application.
*No walk-ins or phone calls please. Thank you!*
HJBW Enterprises, LLC, an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise office, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Lcsw)