Location: Varied within our service area of Northern Erie County (including Grand Island)
Availability: Morning, Afternoon, Evening (includes weekends)
We’re growing, and we need YOUR help to change lives!
Home Instead Senior Care offers a variety of non-medical services that allow older men and women to remain in their homes while assisting them with the challenges of aging with dignity and compassion. We offer a variety of schedule/availability options, mileage reimbursement, competitive pay, support while on shift, and a great work culture!
No experience necessary. Skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide companionship and engagement to combat social isolation
- Light housekeeping tasks including; meal preparation, laundry, running errands, etc.
- Incidental transportation for errands, appointments, and events
- Assistance with personal care services by completing setup, verbal prompting, and supervision for safety only
- Memory care support
Benefits of working for Home Instead:
- Variety of Scheduling/Availability Options
- Mileage Reimbursement*
- Competitive Wages
- Continuing Education
- Supportive Team Environment
- Work in your local Buffalo area
Minimum qualifications to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly manner
- Ability to lift, push, or pull up to but no more than 25 pounds
- Ability to ascend and descend stairs, alternating steps, with and without load
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license, valid auto insurance, and reliable transportation
Apply online under the Careers section of our website: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to CAREGiver (Part-time)