Do you desire to work for an organization where you are supported and personal growth development is a top priority? Are you interested in working with a vulnerable population where you can make a difference in the lives you serve while feeling confident that you have the skills and tools to be successful? If you answered yes to any of these, then join our family at Home Instead!
Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity and compassion. Home Instead loves their CAREGivers and understands that highly motivated, productive, and confident CAREGivers equal happy clients. We are hiring CAREGivers to work morning, afternoon, evening, and overnight shifts Monday through Sunday. Work anywhere from 16 to 40 hours per week. Shifts range from 4 to 12 hours in length. Many shift schedules available. Our pay range starts at $13.00 per hour and we offer a higher weekend rate of pay. Benefits of Home Instead:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Get to work quickly – immediate openings!
- Flexible work schedule within our block scheduling format
- We offer a family/team culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
- Because safety and wellbeing are of top priority, you will receive all required training and PPE
- We offer a best-in-class training and development program with both paid and free courses through our online learning platform
- No HHA, PCA, or CNA certification needed!
Companionship and conversation; Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation; Incidental transportation to and from appointments, errands, and activities; Medication assistance and/or reminders; Supervision and prompting assistance only with toileting and bathing; Alzheimer’s CareCaregiver Skills and Qualifications:
Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect; Willingness to grow and develop; Ability to work with clients receiving Hospice care or at end of life; Be a good and patient listener in a friendly and polite manner; Ability to lift, push, and/or pull up to 25 pounds; Must be 21 years of age or older; Complete Background Check, DMV check and drug screen; Possess a valid driver’s license, valid auto insurance, and be currently authorized to work in the United States.APPLY NOW! Visit our [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to CAREGiver We can’t wait to meet you! Or If you have questions for us first, please give us a call at
(716) 630-0657. Our main office is open Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM. Learn more about Home Instead at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to CAREGiver
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________About Home Instead
Our motto 'To us, it's personal' is more than just words. It's a principle that permeates everything we do. Our values guide us as we provide personalized non-medical in-home care, build relationships, and enhance the lives of seniors and their families. We have been proudly serving the Buffalo, New York community for over 16 years. Here is what our CAREGivers and office are saying about their experiences at Home Instead:
- “Home Instead has been very considerate and caring. They take the time to understand your needs and values as an employee. I really feel supported, and I know if I have any questions or concerns, they will help in any way they can.”
- “I love the homes I go to. The employers are kind and very professional and understanding of your situations. I would highly recommend someone who is looking to sign on at Home Instead. Flexible hours are great, wonderful place to work!”
- “It’s a great job! Wonderful for anyone looking for a part time job. The clients are terrific! It is fulfilling work. It gives me purpose.”
- “They are a fantastic group to work for. Very encouraging, helpful, and flexible for many situations. A great place to work if you want part time work, work while in college, or to add some extra hours to your regular work. I love the people I take care of as well. They are super grateful for the help even though it can be strange for them to have people they don’t know coming into their home.”
- “I like the fact that I call the office and whatever problem I may be having someone is always there to help me out.”
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. EOE.Our office serves the general Buffalo Area: Willamsville, Snyder, Cheektowaga, Amherst, Akron, Alden, Bowmansville, Buffalo, Clarence, Clarence Center, Depew, East Amherst, Getzville, Lancaster, Orchard Park, Hamburg, West Seneca, etc.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.