The Inventory Control Manager is responsible for all operational functions of the Retail Store and may be required to act as Manager on Duty in the absence of the Store Manager and Assistant Manager. This individual will adhere to the operational policies and procedures set forth to support the achievement of sales and profitability plans.
The David Yurman Washington, D.C. Inventory Control Manager will be accountable for the following key deliverables:
- Responsible for managing and reconciling inventory counts and communicating any discrepancies.
- Take necessary actions to control expense cost and ensure effective and efficient operation in store
- Perform inventory maintenance including inventory movement, audits, shipping/receiving, RTV’s and transfers.
- Effectively utilize POS system and inventory management functions to ensure maximum efficiencies in store.
- Partner with store management in communicating and implementing any new policies, and procedures.
- Assists in ensuring compliance with all security/loss prevention policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the management of repairs and ensuring timely client follow-up
- Oversees the plan development and execution of price changes
- When covering as an acting manager, would be responsible for the opening and closing of the store, as required.
- Responsible for management, training, and development of sales support team
- Responsible for troubleshooting IT issues with corporate partners
Sales and Service:
- Participate in the development and execution of strategic initiatives to achieve sales and profitability plans
- Demonstrates an active role on the sales floor when needed
- Ensure support staff demonstrate the skills necessary to provide a positive and rewarding client experience in all customer interactions
- Minimum 1-3 years in an operational role within a customer service environment, prior management, luxury retail experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on motivating talent to achieve goals.
- Exceptional attention to detail and project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, adapt, and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Computer skills: Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Service
- Loss Prevention