This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ben Black
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.A bit about us:
With locations across the West Coast and Pacific Northwest, we approach all types of projects. From leading-edge hotels to complex retail, or healthcare and multifamily. Our full-service construction team is dedicated to managing projects for tenant improvements/remodels, or repair and restoration with minimal disruption to our clients.Why join us?
We are looking for a Superintendent to join our team. Qualified candidates must have a minimum of five years’ experience managing large scale commercial construction projects worth $5 million-plus as well as experience with Multifamily projects. Individuals must possess strong leadership abilities and be responsible for managing subcontractors and suppliers, cost monitoring, scheduling, and problem-solving. Computer skills required, MS Project for scheduling, MS Office for documentation, and reporting.Job Details
- MUST be able to schedule entire project start to finish (MS Project preferred)
- MUST have been main superintendent on Ground Up projects of at least $5 million
- MUST have experience with Multifamily projects
- Ability to track subcontractors’ progress on the job, maintain the project schedule and coordinate with various agencies for reporting and compliance with project documents and specification
- Ability to manage field crew including project engineers, foremen, and assistant superintendent
- Responsible for quality control
- Manage project safety
- Provide on-site coordination of manpower, materials, equipment, and site logistics
- Effectively manage job site challenges such as weather conditions or emergencies
- Monitor cost control and job costing, quantity reporting, forecasting and productivity
Desired Skills & Experience
- Four-year college degree with at least 10 years of building construction experience required
- Knowledge of building construction, means and methods, scheduling and cost control procedures, general contract, general conditions, subcontract documents, drawings, and specifications.
- Computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office suite programs.
- Strong management, leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of cost control procedures.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.
Complex Problem Solving