To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Eldon, MO 65026
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Integrated Health Specialist - Youth
Compass Health Network • Eldon, MO
Posted 1 month ago
To provide case management and community psychiatric rehabilitation services to children who meet the SED (Seriously Emotionally Disturbed) criteria in order to facilitate and maintain an individual’s ongoing community adjustment.
Clinical Service Provision
• Using a motivational, stage-matched approach, provide individualized services based upon strengths, needs, abilities and preferences identified collaboratively with client/family, focused on supporting client’s movement toward recovery/resiliency goals
• Assist client/family in identifying strengths, needs, abilities, and preferences in regard to mental illness/substance use and participate in development of Wellness Plan
• Provide services from a holistic, person-centered, strengths-based perspective, incorporating coaching surrounding the Eight Dimensions of Wellness, with attention to each domain of wellness, including physical and mental health
• Support client/family in completion of goals identified on Wellness Plans, reviewing the WP with client/family as required, reassessing client/family need, service choices available, community functioning and as needed for updating of goals and objectives as items are achieved, or as client/family goals change
• Assist the family with accessing, locating and arranging services and resources to assist in achieving their goals
• Maintain contact with client/family when client is hospitalized, participating in discharge planning and communicating with all involved providers in developing after care plans
• Provide educational information and skill building to client/family regarding areas of concern such as daily living skills, education, symptom management, communication/relationships with focus on improving functioning
• Develop and implementation of a crisis intervention plan with the family and provide crisis intervention services as needed, during and after normal working hours
• Assist client/family in developing natural support systems including work with family members, school staff, legal guardians, etc.
• Participation in and coordination with the child and family interagency team members on an ongoing basis to advocate for the Mental Health needs of child/family
• Complete of all required documentation within the required timeframe, according to agency policy
• Meet service provision expectations per client needs and agency guidelines
• Other duties as assigned
Integrated Health Team
• Communicate actively with other members of the integrated team, including psychiatrists, therapists, primary care physicians, specialists, (Family Support Provider, CSTAR, etc) nurses, dentists, NCMs, etc. regarding all areas of client wellness, including client’s adherence to medications, side effects and efficacy of medications
• Seek and include input from Integrated Health Team providers on client’s Wellness Plan
• Make referrals to additional services/providers as needed for client’s Integrated Health Team
• In addition to clinical providers of the team, function as a liaison to others involved in client’s treatment including, but not limited to family, school, Children’s Division, Juvenile Office, guardians, etc.
• Will seek culturally competent services and service providers to meet the unique cultural needs of each agency client and family
• Assist client with transportation as clinically indicated. Driving is an essential function of the position.
1. At least four (4) years of experience required if a High School/GED is the highest education obtained
2. At least two (2) years of experience required if an Associate’s degree is the highest education obtained
(*If the degree is an Associate’s of Applied Science in Behavioral Health Support from an approved institution; then no additional experience is required)
3. At least one (1) year of experience required if a non-human service Bachelor’s degree is the highest education obtained
4. All experience must include working with individuals with psychiatric, substance use, and/or developmental disabilities
5. A valid driver's license and agency established minimum automobile coverage required
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and an E-Verify participant.