To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA 90047
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Territory Sales Manager
Advantage Solutions • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 20 days ago
Senior Territory Sales Manager
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly dynamic Senior Territory Sales Manager to be responsible for driving the business objectives and sales results for the assigned client program in a local market and/or assigned territory. This position works directly with multiple client partners such as retailers, dealers, call centers, and their employees on behalf of our client. The Territory Sales Manager directly communicates with all levels from management to entry-level associates regarding the execution of the client’s objectives. The measure of success is the ability to efficiently and effectively manage a territory, establish and maintain strong relationships with client partners, develop and manage budgets, and positively drive the client’s key business objectives and sales goals through effective coaching and training.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Proactively manage the business objectives and sales goals for the territory of assigned locations.
- Identify sales training opportunities; create and execute ROI-based action plans for assigned locations.
- Accountable for creating and implementing local strategies, incentives, and sales training initiatives for client partner employees to further improve sales or impact low performance.
- Educate Agents and Management on selling procedures, including marketing techniques, and utilization of the client’s products and services.
- Create and maintain strong relationships throughout the territory of assigned locations (physical or virtual) with Client partners.
- Effectively utilize territory and location performance data to develop and execute specific strategies and actions required to meet or exceed client determined business objectives and sales targets.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associate’s Degree preferred or equivalent job-related experience (Marketing/Agency environment)
- 5+ Years of experience in sales and training
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong prioritization skills
- Decision-making skills
- Ability to visualize and plan objectives and goals strategically