To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Amazon.com • Seattle, WA
Posted 1 month ago
We are looking for a passionate, multitasking Executive Assistant to support two directors at Amazon Web Services within the Storage, Automation and Messaging team.
To be successful in this role, you must have the aptitude to work within a fast moving, startup environment in a large company. The role requires superior attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, great organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple critical requests. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is important, as is a good sense of humor.
The candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the total picture. Responsibilities for this position include the ability to think and plan ahead, delegate responsibilities appropriately and manage time effectively.
Other key responsibilities include:
• Management of multiple complex calendars and scheduling requirements across time zones
• Tracking and helping drive completion of key deliverables and following up on outstanding items
• Space Management
• Coordinate group logistics
• Travel coordination
• Planning team morale events
• Internal project management
This position will work with other assistants throughout the SAM team and across the rest of the company.
• 2+ years of experience assisting at the leadership level
• Advance Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook; Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
• Demonstrated experience supporting at least one executive
• Ability to handle confidential information with discretion, and deal with professionals inside and outside the company
• Strong ownership, communication and partnering skills
• Ability to work in an ambiguous environment; self-motivated
• Ability to complete a high volume of tasks with minimal direction
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation