$100000.00 to $125000.00 yearly
The Technical Lead will cultivate and maintain a variety of client, server and web-based applications. They will be responsible for developing software applications based on client requirement and make enhancements according to project specficiation.
• Work with IT to help design and implement tools and services needed to support the business;
• Design, develop, test, debug and document programs that meet user needs and specifications;
• Deliver high-quality systems and meet project deadlines;
• Maintain and improve existing programs;
• Gather, organize and manage information/requirements from users and various levels of management;
• Assist with ad-hoc reporting and special requests;
• Work on a variety of projects (multi-task);
• Ability to quickly learn and work on new technologies and implement POC;
• 40% hands on development activity / remaining time spent as a liaison between the Stakeholder and agile scrum team members
• Manage offshore associates
• Abide by companies code of conduct and all policies and procedures.
• Minimum 10 years of development experience using Java • Leader • Banking Sector: a very experienced Tech Lead with Banking and/or Insurance experience • Strong Full-Stack Lead • Java/J2EE/Design Patterns • Single Page App • Cloud (AWS/Azure a plus) – proficient in design/deploying application in Cloud • Knowledge of API • Experience with working on webservers and application servers like Tomcat, Jboss, Websphere • Experience with code management and automation tools like GIT, Jenkins, Maven • Working with Agile SDLC • Knowledge of static code analysis tools (CheckStyle/PMD/Sonarcube) and Testing framework Junit Nice to have • Experienced in Messaging Area: ESB Integrations • Experience in Text Analytics using technologies like Apache Lucene(Solr), Stanford NLP, Weka machine learning library *** For immediate consideration, please send an updated resume with salary requirement to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Senior Java Developer
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Java Developer.
Wild Fly (J Boss As)
Amazon Web Services