We are aggressively seeking a Oncology Registered Nurse / RN to join an awarded, nationally recognized specialty pharmacy organization in Orlando. This Registered Nurse will be responsible for patient education and side effect management for Oncology patients. The position is 100% in-office, telephonic.
Requirements for the Oncology Registered Nurse:
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (REQUIRED)
- Active RN license in FL
- Minimum 2 years of experience
Advantages / Compensation Package for this Oncology Registered Nurse
- Benefits start Day 1 of the RN’s employment
- Competitive pay with FULL benefits
- 401k matching program, paid holidays in addition to PTO
- Onsite fitness facility + fresh fruit in the morning!
- Growth opportunities within the organization
Interested in being considered?
Should you be interested in this Oncology Registered Nurse / RN, please click the Apply button below or email your resume to
[ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
Registered Nurse Certified