Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Systems Engineer will analyze existing systems and define, design, and develop new system requirements for use onboard naval aircraft at NSWC Crane.
The Systems Engineer will:
• Determine system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility Coordinate design of subsystems and integration of total system(s)
• Identify, analyze, and resolve program support deficiencies
• May assist in delivering presentations to prime contractor management and/or the government customer
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
FILLING THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING
DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Technical experience with naval aircraft preferred EDUCATION:
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering Systems Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar desire
• Will consider applicants with an equivalent combination of education and direct technical experience with naval aircraft applying the use of related concepts, practices, and methods
THIS POSITION REQUIRES THE ABILITY TO OBTAIN A DoD CLEARANCE AT THE SECRET LEVEL WITHIN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME
ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE PREFERRED
US CITIZENS ONLY ARE ELIGIBLE FOR SECURITY CLEARANCE
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled