We equip HVAC professionals to succeed. As a graphic designer for the leading heating and air conditioning distributor in the Southeast, you will work under the Marketing Design Manager’s direction to help fulfill the visual communication needs of our business and maintain consistent brand standards throughout our company. You will create custom graphics, procure high quality visual assets and assist with other tasks as requested by our staff, our customers, and/or our vendors. Your designs will be engaging and creative while bringing clarity and professionalism to our extensive network of HVAC professionals. By expediting various marketing requests, you will help to increase the capacity and efficiency of our growing marketing department to steadily grow sales and maintain a positive perception of all the HVAC brands we represent, including our own.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate graphic design requests under the creative direction of the Marketing Design Manager.
- Produce print-ready files for flyers, brochures, banners, product line cards, catalogs, signage and trade show displays as requested.
- Create digital graphics that are optimized for virtual events, training presentations, video production, email campaigns, social media posts, web and digital displays.
- Seek to deeply understand the Mingledorff’s brand and the brands of all products and services we offer.
- Seek to understand the HVAC industry and keep up with the latest trends and technology.
- Prepare files for printing and deliver brand assets such as logos and images for use by others.
- Maintain a consistent visual identity in accordance with Mingledorff’s Brand Guidelines.
- Confidently present yourself and your work in a professional manner – both virtually and in-person.
- Assist with proofreading, collecting and organizing information, and other office tasks.
- Maintain regular, reliable and punctual attendance.
- Work cooperatively with others.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
All the tasks described in these Job Duties and Responsibilities are the essential functions of this job. If requested, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job, absent undue hardship or direct threat.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design with 1–3 years experience.
- Recent portfolio showing problem solving skills, logo design/visual identity, publication design, digital design projects, and professional accomplishments. In addition, a design challenge may be requested.
- Highly proficient with the latest Adobe CC software (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator).
- Proficient with the latest Mac OS.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, Microsoft Teams, OneDrive).
- Experience with video editing or animation in Adobe Premiere Pro, and/or After Effects is a plus.
- Experience with DSLR photography and/or videography is a plus.
- Able to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines and collaborate with others to solve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; lay on the floor; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The employee may work in cold or hot environments. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job
Employee must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily. If requested, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job, absent undue hardship.
This job description is not an exhausted list of all functions that employee may be required to perform, and employee may be required to perform additional functions. Company reserves the right to revise the job description at any time. Employment is at-will.
Mingledorff’s, together with its partner companies, promotes a drug-free, alcohol-free workplace. Applicants being considered for hire must pass a drug test before beginning work. Refusal to submit to testing will result in disqualification of further employment consideration.
Mingledorff’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Attention Applicants: If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, please let us know. Likewise, if you are limited in the ability to access or use this online application and need an alternative method for applying, we will determine an alternate way for you to apply. Please contact [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Graphic Designer or call
for assistance with an accommodation.