$90000.00 to $100000.00 yearly
Sarbanes Oxley Analyst implements and coordinates processes to ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements. Gathers, analyzes, and reports data documenting internal control processes over financial reporting. Being a Sarbanes Oxley Analyst coordinates efforts across multiple departments to ensure SOX compliance requirements are met within required deadlines. Identifies internal control deficiencies and ensures the timely implementation of corrective actions. Additionally, Sarbanes Oxley Analyst will participate in testing and interact with external auditors as needed.
• Review and continuously enhance the SOX 404 processes to ensure the accuracy and quality of the financial statements and compliance with COSO 2013 internal control framework.
• Coordinate the development or enhancement of SOX 404 controls with the business unit owners of the SOX 404 business processes and controls. Work collaboratively with control owners in efficiently and effectively designing and documenting SOX controls.
• Provide analysis and assist in the coordination of the SOX 404 Committee.
• Coordinate annual SOX 404 testing plans and processes with the Internal Audit Department.
• Effectively communicate with the external audit firm on their annual audit of the SOX 404 internal control over financial reporting.
• Stay current with the PCAOB guidance on SOX 404 and other relevant SOX 404 developments.
• Manage departmental internal controls and regulatory issues.
• Oversee the SOX Process and ensures tasks and processes are completed in accordance with Policy and procedures
• Contributes to the development of solutions to improve effectiveness/efficiencies of processes, reduce risk and promote efficiencies
• Ensures adequate procedures maintained and are reviewed periodically
• Participates in preparation/review of internal and external audit requests
• Manages departmental regulatory issues and internal controls, with particular focus on SOX 404 controls
• Become a subject matter expert over Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance
• Act as back-up to the Manager of Financial Controls
• Perform other duties and projects as assigned
SOX - Sarbanes-Oxley Experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.