To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bannockburn, IL 60015
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Treasury Operations Manager
Option Care • Bannockburn, IL
Posted 26 days ago
Your Home for an Exceptional Career.
With the nation’s largest home infusion provider, there is no limit to the growth of your career.
For nearly 40 years, Option Care has been shaping the home infusion services industry. From industry pioneers to trusted partners, Option Care has emerged as the leading home infusion services provider. Our company has grown over 5,000 strong—a workforce that spans the nation and is united by a common passion for making exceptional healthcare synonymous with home.
Job Description Summary:The Manager of Treasury Operations is primarily responsible for leading daily management of all Treasury operations, including cash management, banking and compliance for the company.
- Responsible for daily cash management including reconciliation of cash receipts, cash management & forecasting and overall working capital management; coordinates closely with revenue cycle and reimbursement organizations
- Maintain banking relationships, including negotiating and monitoring bank fees
- Identify and drive process improvements throughout treasury environment including lockbox efficiencies, acquisition integrations, coordination with tax and accounting as well as other process improvements across the company
- Drive SOX and policy controls development and implementation in anticipation of potential IPO in the future
- Supports strategic initiatives from a Treasury perspective that impact the Company’s financial results (M&A, interest rate hedging, etc.)
- One direct report supporting daily cash management and compliance
Supervisory Responsibilities: i.e. hiring, recommending/approving promotions and pay increases, scheduling, performance reviews, discipline, etc. Yes
Basic Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- At least 5 years of dedicated treasury experience
Basic Qualifications & Interests:
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organization
- Ability to develop strong relationships with internal and external partners
- Ability to manage complexity and effectively solve problems
- Solid business judgement and strong technical skills
- Experience in Working capital/cash flow management
- Strong analytic skills
Preferred Qualifications & Interests:
This job description is to be used as a guide for accomplishing Company and department objectives, and only covers the primary functions and responsibilities of the position. It is in no way to be construed as an all-encompassing list of duties.
Option Care subscribes to a policy of equal employment opportunity, making employment available without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status according to the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information.