Pupil Services/Liaison, Parent (PT) Date Posted:
Elizabeth Andrews High School Date Available:
11/03/2022 Elizabeth Andrews High School
is seeking a Part-time Parent Liaison,
who utilizes best practices to increase student achievement. The primary responsibility is to implement, deliver and promote high academic expectations to all students. The ideal candidate must work collaboratively with team members and must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. Salary Grade/Schedule
: E Salary Schedules
: Click Here
The material contained herein is subject to change. All open positions offered by the DeKalb County School District are subject to specific job requirements. The DeKalb County School District is an equal opportunity employer, and all hiring decisions are subject to federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
Title: Teacher, General Education
Provides quality instruction and implements the curriculum for assigned students; establishes, fosters, facilitates and maintains a safe and secure classroom environment that is conducive to learning.
The following duties are representative for this position. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the classification if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment for this classification. Other duties may be required and assigned.
• Teaches grade relevant, subject matter specific and mandated curriculum.
• Prepares lesson plans, instructional aids, and supplemental teaching materials.
• Assesses, documents and prepares reports such as achievement progress, grade and classroom performance, and attendance.
• Participates in student development and achievement related conferences with parents, students, counselors, teachers, principal, and/or administrators.
• Performs general instruction coordination duties such as ordering materials, attending meetings, and engaging in various forms or correspondence.
• Attends professional learning sessions and/or required conferences.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's degree from a Professional Standards Commission approved accredited college or university in relevant educational field required.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, PERMITS:
• Valid Professional Standards Commission approved certificate in appropriate educational field at level T-4 or above required.
• Valid Professional Standards Commission approved subject-specific endorsements required.
- Classroom Performance Systems
- Lesson Planning