To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Athens, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Licensed Practical Nurse
Compassus • Athens, GA
Posted 1 month ago
Current Compassus Colleagues: Please apply via Workday.
As a Compassus nurse, you have the autonomy to utilize your nursing skills. You are invited into patients’ homes and lives during trying times and have the honor to become a trusted face. For many of our team members, this is more than a career— it’s a calling.
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of others? Join our team today as a Licensed Practical Nurse to positively impact the experiences of patients and families.
The Licensed Practical Nurse assists with temporary staffing needs and performs routine nursing services and CNA services under the direction of the Registered Nurse Case Manager. As the LPN, you will be responsible for reporting observations and completing all required documentation in a timely manner.
- Perform assessment and identify patient and family needs
- Administer medications, treatments, etc.
- Inform Director of Clinical Services, RN Case Manager, or Call Team of patient’s needs and condition changes
- Maintain documentation and communication
- Provide assistance with emergency and temporary staffing needs
- Educate patient and family
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, to include some evenings and weekends
- Ability to travel to patient homes and nursing facilities
- Ability to work with patients who are terminally ill and their family members
Education and/or Experience
High school Diploma or General Education Degree. Current nursing license for the specified state and minimum two years full time experience as a LPN; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in skilled nursing, preferably in hospice, home health care, oncology or emergency care.
Certifications, Licenses and Registrations
Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of employment. A valid driver’s license and auto liability insurance.
Compassus, including all Compassus affiliates, complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Compassus, including all Compassus affiliates, does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Join our Talent Network at the link below to stay up to date on our current openings.