To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Langhorne, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Langhorne, PA
Posted 29 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has partnered with a client who is seeking multiple Customer Service Representatives in Langhorne, Pennsylvania (PA). Our client specializes in staying competitive by developing new technology and providing the best support to their customers during their entire experience. Apply today if you'd like to flourish and succeed in your career! You will be hired directly with our client and begin to build a culture like no other. Essential Functions:
- You will provide outstanding customer service to our customers
- As the Customer Service Representative, you will take ownership of open issues and interface successfully with other departments and multiple levels of management
- You'll ensure customer satisfaction by resolving issues on the first call whenever possible
- Determine further action or completion on customer cases received
- As the Customer Service Rep, you will follow-up with the customer until the issue is resolved
- Multi-task while keeping the customer engaged
- You will make decisions independently and diffuse escalated conversations
- Read and comprehend documents and update account information including billing
- Identify, analyze, troubleshoot, and solve software and hardware issues for connectivity, communication, and reliability of a home security
- Understand home security, home automation, as well as how the internet, computers, and phones work
- Customer service oriented with excellent communication and troubleshooting skills
- Must be a team player
- Creative troubleshooter, driven to solve an issue
- Knowledge of Mac/PC, Android and iOS operating systems desired
- Knowledge of home networks including wireless configuration
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance
- Strong understanding of internet, networking, home automation, and computers a plus, but not required
- Prior Customer Service and/or Call Center experience a plus, but not required
- Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Paid training
- Flexible hours