Implement and improve Agile processes within a Product-focused organization, working closely with a team of Scrum Masters, Product Leads and Government Product Managers to ensure customer requirements are achieved via products and services. Manage Program Increment/Release and Sprint Planning - partner with product teams to plan for work based on priorities, facilitate planning sessions, and ensure teams are executing Agile best practices and ceremonies. Lead measuring and meeting Objectives and Key Results through development of key performance indicators for the portfolio of Cloud-based, open-sourced, Platform as a Service products and services. Communicate Risks and Issues, and Dependencies across teams by working closely with product delivery teams and coordinating mitigation strategies and resolution. Work closely with governance board and ensure new feature requests that have been approved are routed appropriately to product teams for further decomposition, prioritization into backlogs, and alignment/impact to product backlogs. Perform regular backlog grooming sessions with product owners and technical leads to ensure development teams are well versed in functional expectations and delivery schedule
POSITION IS CONTINGENT ON CONTRACT AWARD
* 7+ years requirements gathering and synthesizing technical requirements, with 5+ years defining and implementing Agile best practices (i.e., SAFe, Agile ceremonies, LOE, etc.,)
* Demonstrated relevant experience performing this role on a program of similar size, scope, scale and complexity
* Foundational understanding of Product Management concepts (i.e., Product roadmaps, backlogs, KPIs, Definition of Done, Business Case Development).
* Demonstrated experience in facilitating large meetings, communication of vision to director-level audience, coordinating laterally across various teams.
* Proven ability to take complex features and break down into achievable epics, features and stories to achieve roadmap priorities.
* SAFe Release Train Engineer experience
* B.A. or B.S. Degree
* Certified Scrum Master
* Certified SAFe Agilist
* Certified SAFe Release Train Engineer
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world's leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can't be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Veteran.
Colorado Salary Minimum: $86,590.40
Colorado Salary Maximum:$185,120.00
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position, and is just one component of Peraton's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Peraton provides a variety of benefits to employees.
- Agile Methodology
- Certified Scrum Master
- Product Management