About the Company
CFS (Creative Financial Staffing) is engaged with a leading organization looking to add an experienced Senior Accountant to their team. The Senior Accountant will have a proven track record of implementing ERP software or having expertise working with IT for a portion of the implementation. There will be some upcoming retirements on the team and so this is a Succession Plan to develop the team - This is awesome because the company is willing to invest! The Senior Accountant will have direct visibility to executive leadership and will be provided the tools necessary to directly affect the overall business in a positive way.
• Family-owned and World wide Leader in respective industry - Has about 1500 employees World wide and 1000 in the US
• Opportunity to work with a long-tenured and experienced staff to learn and grow from
• Great Work/Life Balance - Hours shouldn't exceed 45 Hours/Week + Great Benefits Package
• Family Friendly and casual working environment - Flexibility is offered in terms of schedules.
• Strong opportunity for Advancement into Manager role in coming years (2-3 or less)
Job Responsibilities of Senior Accountant:
As a Senior Accountant, you should have detailed experience in understanding the General Ledger, working with systems and ERP software, along with experience using Microsoft Access databases. Strong within Excel.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Accountant with strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You should be highly organized and detail-oriented and possess the ability to effectively work both independently or in a team setting. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Specific requirements for this Senior Accountant position include:
Bachelor's Degree - Accounting, Finance or related field
Accounting 3-5+ years
Must have strong Excel skills with pivot tables, v-lookups, and more
Corporate Accounting/General Ledger experience
High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Solid computer skills
Key Words: CPA, General Ledger, Microsoft Access, Database, Sales Use Tax, MBA, MPA, GAAP, Software, ERP
Attention To Detail
Master Of Public Administration
Master Of Business Administration (Mba)