KTHV is looking for our next star Account Manager!
Collaborate with co-workers, direct clients and advertising agencies to assist with all account maintenance related to implementing, maintaining and reporting of sales campaigns. This includes developing pre-sale & post-sale material including but not limited to - initial avail, sales presentations, digital recommendations, broadcast posts and digital campaign recaps on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
Works closely with designated account executives and managers to implement sales campaign orders with a high level of customer service, accuracy and attention to detail to ensure campaigns deliver and invoice correctly.
- In a fast-paced environment, communicate and troubleshoot campaign issues with Account Executives, Managers and Clients.
- Self-directed to manage multiple deadlines and priorities.
- Attend sales meetings and sales trainings to maintain a high level of understanding of our media solutions and changes in our products and processes.
- Works with Account Executives and Sales Assistants to prepare and sell through make-goods. Resolves scheduling issues and program changes.
- Works with other departments in the station to fulfill sponsorships and promotions.
- Work with credit and collections department to set up new accounts and handle past dues
- Other duties as assigned
- A minimum of two years related experience in account management or client services, such experience within the advertising industry preferred
- Proficient in proposal writing
- Possess strong organizational and computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Wide Orbit and Matrix Plus systems a plus
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 62 television stations and four radio stations in 51 markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 affiliates in the top 25 markets, reaching over 38 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks Justice Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, email, social and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA's OTT advertising service. For more information, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Account Manager.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)