ABF Freight is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges.
Wanting to join the ABF Freight family? In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
Currently, we are looking for a Cargo Claims & Prevention Student Worker to join the ABF Freight team. This position is responsible for acknowledging new claims, indexing documents, answering the phones, and opening the mail. The position offers some flexibility when working around the student's class schedule.
Your contribution may include:
* Acknowledging new claims.
* Indexing documents into proper files.
* Imaging documents into existing claims.
* Fold and mail claim checks.
* Answer the phone.
* Assist other departmental personnel.
As a Student Worker, you will be a member of the ABF Over And Short Contol Team. This position is a part time position that will average fewer than 30 hours per week. Your hours will be within Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm, with irregular hours that may occur depending on work load.
Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet the minimum requirements:
* Must be a student, actively working towards a degree.
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact  [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Student Worker - Customer Service
or call us at
. An Equal Opportunity Employer including Minority/Female/Vet/Disability."
1. mailto:[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Student Worker - Customer Service