To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
960 Hilton Heights Road
Charlottesville, VA 22901
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Sales Consultants - $3000/month Training Pay
UMANSKY HONDA • Charlottesville, VA
Posted 1 month ago
AUTOMOTIVE SALES ASSOCIATES
$3,000/month Training Pay
UMANSKY HONDA is hiring Entry-Level and Experienced SALES ASSOCIATES now! Are you a recent college graduate or veteran returning from military service? Are you looking to restart your career in a field where your earnings reflect your efforts? Automotive sales is one of the most financially rewarding careers available without the high costs of a professional degree.
Umansky Honda believes culture makes a difference and strives to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community. We value our employees and invest in their success!
- $3,000/month Training Pay for 60 days
- Guaranteed Salary plus Commission
- Unlimited Earning Potential!
- Volume and CSI Bonuses
- Excellent, Ongoing Training and Support!
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan, including company match
- Paid Vacations
- Employee discounts
- Career advancement
- A positive, professional work environment
Responsibilities - Sales Associate:
- Greet customers and identify the type of vehicle that meets their needs
- Explain vehicle's features and demonstrate operation on test drive
- Lead customers through proven selling steps that close deals
- Present pricing and explain financing options
- Follow up with existing customers to encourage repeat and referral business
- Prospect for new customers
Qualifications - Sales Associate:
- Sales experience in any field is preferred
- Automotive sales experience is a plus
- A positive attitude and good work ethic
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Energetic and thrives in a fast-paced team environment
- Motivated to excel in your career and learn new skills
- Professional appearance
- Driver's license and good driving record
- Must pass pre-employment background check, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.