New Store Setup Specialist (Fixture Installer / Merchandiser)
Position Type: Part-Time (25 to 31 hours)
Chuck Latham Associates is seeking experienced leads and merchandisers for New Store Set-Ups for immediate hire.
Travel can be anywhere from 1 week to 5 weeks at a time with hotel accommodations set up and paid for in advance.
We pay for all flights and $25 a day per diem.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
* Install Racking and Shelving
* New Store Set-Up
* Sign Kit installation
* Job Requirements
* Experience with Lozier & Madix fixtures including installation of multi-function and widespan
* Familiar with cordless power tools and basic hand tools
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Ability to travel up to 5 weeks at a time
* Bending, stooping, kneeling and the ability to lift up to 50lbs
Additional Job Responsibilities
As our Retail Reset Specialist, you will be completing fixture resets and new store installations. Installation of store fixtures will include floor fixtures, wall fixtures, signs, and store displays while using power tools and executing plan-o-grams.
Additional responsibilities include:
* Working independently with little to no supervision
* Ensuring timely completion of projects such as: adding or removing fixtures; building sets from a brand new store; executing plan-o-grams; installing signs and shelves.
* Typical schedule will be weekdays and nights
Hiring Bonus Incentive Available
- Construction Toolkits
- Self Motivation
- Team Working
- Tooling Assembly And Dismantling